A fun game to play at your Hens Party is Bridal Pictionary!
What you will need:
- Large sheets of paper
- Marker pens or crayons.
- Jar or bowl
The best way to play the game is to divide the hens party entourage into teams. Why not get created and come out with some sassy Hens bridal team names.
How to Play:
- The head bridesmaid should think of as many words as she can that are related to weddings and marriages. Some examples can be rings, flowers, church, bride, groom etc.
- Place all of the words into a bowl or something similar.
- Choose who starts and then ask her to pick a word out of the bowl and then draw the word in pictures.
- The other girls on her team now need to try and guess the word she is drawing. If they are unable to guess the other team has the chance to guess.
- The team that guesses the most correct answers are the winners