A Hens Night Scavenger hunt is a perfect pre-evening game before the big night ahead or better yet why not do a small cheeky list when you are out on the town! It will definitely make the night very very interesting and will have you in balls of laughter.
What you will need:
- A scavenger list for each team
- Camera for each team (optional)
- Don’t forget everyone’s phone number in case hens get lost along the way!
The idea is to compile a list that includes objects and people to find as well as challenges and dares! You will need to pre-organise the list of items for each team to collect or do, give them a time limit and have prizes ready for the winning team! Why not get creative and create your own custom made card list, so the girls can keep on point and not get side tracked by champagne, pubs and boys!
Here are some ideas which you could include in your Hens Party Scavenger Hunt:
- Find a guy with the same name as the groom and get him to snap a picture with the bride.
- Get a business card of a single man
- Have a guy serenade you
- If the bride is from out of town, then find a person who is form the same home town.
- Find another bachelorette or bachelor party.
- Get a guy to give you a condom
- Ask the bartender to come up with a special drink that is “the bride’s drink.” Then start talking the drink up around the bar and convince strangers to order it by name (i.e. I’ll have The Amanda).
- Designate “the bride’s song” for the night. Get the DJ to play it at each bar.
- Collect marriage advice. Ask people to write their advice on a napkin. If you want this to get naughtier, change this to advice for the wedding night. Target really drunk people for the best answers.
- Hunt down the groom look-alike and get a photo with him.
- I Dare you to dance with a man same age as your dad, are always good!
- Do a body shot off a random guy at the bar
- Get a piggy back from a stranger
- Lightly spank a cute guy saying, “Do you want another?”
- Find a cute guy with a tattoo and kiss the tattoo
Another fun twist is to get each team to take snaps on their phones for photographic evidence!